Saturday, January 12, 2008

Its me again...


Its somewere around 10:15 right now, and i am bummed. But i have no idea why??? Okay anyways, you guys HAVE TO COMMENT BACK!!! i want to get to know people who share the same interests as i. and no im not some kind of perv, but i do love Fang and have a few thoughts about him myself. I hope you guys will find this blog helpful and if you have any questions on life or anything in general, please ask because i kind of need a friend right now. More like someone to actually listen to what i have to say. And i cant tell my mom or dad about anything, because planely we all know "Parents dong know jack shit about us" so i guess i will have to wait for your replies. Goodbye and goodnoght my flock, sleep tight beneath and in the trees until you wake in the morning and spread your wings for yet another journey.

No comments: